Sugar Exchange and Modulus Global Announce Software Licensing Agreement
This article was originally published by CryptoCoinsNews on January 9th, 2018.
Sugar Exchange is proud to announce its official technology partner, Modulus Global, one of the most highly esteemed providers of financial technology products and services for the trading industry.
Modulus Global has provided advanced trading engines, platforms, and technologies for some of the biggest names in the financial sector, including: J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, Barclays Capital, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, and Fidelity. “Modulus’ record and expertise, particularly with capabilities in the cryptocurrency space, provide us with the confidence to move forward into a new technological endeavor and to blend the traditional with the cutting edge,” said the CEO of Sugar Exchange. By utilizing the innovative technology of Modulus’ MyExchange utility platform, Sugar Exchange will be able to integrate a vast amount of additional benefits to users, including two- factor authentication, optional SMS text verification, high performance order matching, and advanced liquidity options.
Modulus Global has used its decades of experience to efficiently process the most complex logic, including complex orders, partial fills, cancels, rejections, and other complex order types like ‘Good-Till-Cancelled,’ ‘One-Cancels-Other,’ and trailing stops, all of which will be available through Sugar Exchange. Lastly, all of these capabilities have an extremely scalable architecture, and the framework can expand to hundreds or even thousands of servers if necessary due to an influx of orders.
The depth, breadth and adaptability of Modulus is expected to benefit Sugar Exchange immensely going forward, and prove to be a mutually beneficial technical alliance.
About Sugar Exchange:
Sugar Exchange is developing a cryptocurrency trading platform scheduled to launch in 2018. Sugar Exchange aims to set itself apart by offering innovative features and advanced technology to solve existing problems of traditional exchanges. Security, compliance, and innovation are at the core of Sugar Exchange. Sugar has developed smart utility tokens (SGR) which will be used for reduced trading fees and to fuel additional exchange features. Sugar tokens are currently trading on CoinExchange and EtherDelta. A few of the unique features will include:
- Accounting – A simple click deploys an easy to follow outline of a user’s trades and most importantly all of the net profits for tax season. Software is only deployed with the user’s consent and all data is confidential.
- AITrade Recommendations – Provides enhanced recommendations using big data analysis to identify critical indicators on current trading trends.
- Desktop Multi-Wallet Integration – Users can link their online exchange profile to their desktop multi-wallet, allowing them to instantly move any cryptocurrencies from Sugar Exchange to their desktop wallet or vice versa.
- Trading Bots – Sugar Bots will perform buying and selling for users based on customizable specifications.
- Video Tutorials – Regardless of their expertise level, users will have access to free video tutorials to assist in trading with ease and accessibility.
About Modulus Global:
Modulus Global is one of the most highly esteemed providers of financial technology products and services for the trading industry. Modulus Global has provided advanced trading engines, platforms, and technologies for the most notable names in the financial sector, including J.P. Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch and Fidelity.
Modulus Global has decades of experience in processing the most complex logic, including: complex orders efficiently, partial fills, cancels, rejections and other complex order types, such as ‘Good-Till-Cancelled,’ ‘One-Cancels-Other,’ and trailing stops.
For media inquires contact: email@example.com.Back